A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin ~
Working from home as a website designer/Social Media Consultant is fun. I mean it. I’ve been in ‘business’ for what…12 years, and have had the chance to work with fantastic clients!
That Said There Have Been Times When…Well, It Simply Didn’t Work Out. Why?
- Not taking the time to present the project properly. In other words, the client ‘forgot’ to give you certain information…
- Assuming that the full scope of the project was understood with one email.
- Exhibiting the ‘Butterfly’ effect i.e. Jumping from one project to the other. Another classic: Changing the login info to an account needed for the said project, and not responding to the ‘What is the new password email’.
- Sending out a request for a project, and not understanding the full ‘scope’ of the project itself.
- Changing the direction of a project hallway through…
- Last but not least (and I’m positive I forgot a few here): Micromanaging or better yet, serious control issues.