Above the fold they said. Move your message above the fold, if you want people to read your offer!
So, that’s what I did. And I get it. You want to know what the deal is & how much it will cost you.
My WordPress Packages are based on ‘how many web pages’ you will need.
And not, on the ‘number’ of options offered.
You see, I know too well what it is to start a business…
And…I want you to ‘Start Off’ on the right foot. I want you to have the best.
More Than a Website – Build Your Brand!
- Step One – Your WordPress Website Package
- Step Two – Website Set Up Description & Prices
- Step Three – Choose Your Free StudioPress Website Template
- Step Four – Choose SiteGround as Your Website Hosting Provider
- Do You Want to Talk About It?
Free Website Template & Discount
I offer all my contracted customers, a FREE Premium WordPress Website StudioPress template. This WP template is for the creation of their website by chrisjechoux.com. (Value: $200.00 +). Please read the content below for more info.
Discount for ‘Virtual Assistant’
If you work as a Virtual Assistant & want to create your first WordPress website. Please, contact me, as I offer a 25% discount.
Six single-column webpage website
- Domain Name Registration & or transfer.
- If not already set up: Open your Hosting account with SiteGround.
- Webhost-based email setup – Creation of two email accounts.
- Installation of the WordPress Platform to your hosting account.
WordPress Website / Design
- Installation of the StudioPress WordPress template of your choice.
- Creation of up to six single-column web pages with your content & images.
- Customization of your WordPress template & internal style sheets.
- Contact Form with email Spam protection set up. (WP Forms lite).
- Google Maps embedded on your Contact page (if required).
WordPress Website / Functionality
- Configure Permalinks to generate Search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Install up to eight plugins applicable to your business needs.
- Full page cache (rapid page load times).
- Security settings configured / Full Installation of the WordFence Plugin.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Install the Yoast Plugin + SEO configuration for each page.
- Add SEO descriptions to pictures/ nofollow.
- Social Media Profile Integration: Social media profile icons & links.
- Install Social Media sharing buttons. (Allows visitors to share your site content on key social sites).
Google Webmaster Tools installation
- Creation of your Google Sitemap to facilitate content indexing by major search engines.
- Submit your Google Sitemap to your Google Search Console. (Account required).
- Google Analytics tracking code installed so that you can track visitor statistics. (Google account required).
- Google My Business page setup.
- Blog Categories Set Up.
- Set up of internal website/Blog settings.
- Installation of two blog posts + Optimization.
- Note: The installation of your Blog page is considered as being part of your six pages of content.
Email Marketing/Newsletter Subscription (if applicable)
- Build your email list: Add Opt-In form to Sidebar. ‘Call to Action’ Optin form, linked to an Email Marketing program, such as Infusionsoft, Aweber, Constant Contact, 1st Shopping Cart, and more…
- Note: You must have an Email Marketing account already set-up. If an account must be created, additional charges will apply.
Planning & Communication
- A one-hour website strategy meeting on Skype Voice. This will help me discover your vision and the goals you have for your new website.
- During the designing process, I recommend that we meet on a weekly basis. This will permit us to discuss our ongoing project, and provide feedback.
- You must provide your own pictures and logo. An extra fee will be charged for picture(s) research.
- WordPress website templates modifications are included in this package. Please take note that there will be an extra charge, (hourly rate) for modifications that are beyond the normal scope. That said, I recommend that you chose the right StudioPress/WordPress template from the start!
- All extras will be charged the regular hourly fee.
Your Price: $1,350.00 US
All my website packages – Offer the ‘same options’ as the six pages website package.
When it comes to building a website, I don’t believe in offering less, at a lower price. The reason is very simple: You need all ‘options’ to make it on the web.
So in other words, the Five & Four Web Page Package offers the same options, as the Six Web Page Package.
- Six Web Page = $1,350.00
- Five Web Page = $900.00
- Four Web Page = $700.00
Note: If you wish to build a website that will convert & keep them coming back for more… You need to create the following web pages (below). Why? Simple, look at the description for each web page and now ask yourself. When you visit a website, what is the information you are you looking for?
- Home – What is your website about? Presentation page.
- About – Who are you? What are your qualifications etc.? Tell me something about YOU.l
- Services – What do you offer? What type of services do you offer? Why should I buy from you?
- Testimonials – As a reference point to your future customers.
- Contact – How can I reach you? Phone, email etc. Are you on Social Media?
- Blog – You need to write. Even if it’s only once per month…
WordPress Package Contact Form
Drop me a line and let’s discuss your project. If you would rather not use a Contact Form, you can reach me @ [email protected]
The ‘Visual’ of a Website Is Very Important. Why? Because this is the first contact. The first approach. The 15-second decision maker. As a WordPress Website Designer, my ‘job’ is to help you create ‘your vision’. Make it real and built it right.
How Do We Achieve This?
By adding to my WordPress Website Package, a FREE StudioPress WordPress website template.
Why Offer a Website Template That Is Worth $200.00 + Free?
Because I know how it is. You have a dream, and your dream is bigger than your bank account. I understand that very well. I know what it is to ‘start-up’ with a vision and not much else!
Again, Why Use a StudioPress Template for Your Website?
Because I want your website built on a firm base.
Because building a website is like building a house. If the foundation is not good…It’s only a matter of time before it comes crumbling down.
Engineered for speed, built for security and crafted for WordPress,
SiteGround offers Premium Support, starting at just $3.95/month!
Have you decided which Hosting company to use for the hosting of your website? Are you still searching, and confused about the process?
Let’s Make This Simple
First (and I say this from experience) – All website hosting companies are not created equal. Nooooo. You have to be careful whom you choose to host your website. Why? Because a ‘bad’ set up, WILL affect the performance of your website. That’s the way it is. Period.
Second – Price for a ‘shared hosting account averages between $2.00 to $10.00 US per month. So shop as you may, this is pretty much the price out there.
Third – Which Hosting company do I use for my Business/WordPress websites? I thought you would never ask. SiteGround who else!
Why SiteGround? Because…They have been taking care of my websites for a few years now… And they are the BEST!
Better yet, why not read my report on SiteGround. Then go ahead, set up your account and contact me!
I hear you. It’s a big decision. Most probably it’s your first website and you’re not sure by where to start. Or. If you should even go ahead with this project!
Look at it this way.
Yes, you can pay cheaper elsewhere. And guess what? I’ve been in this industry long enough to know – you get what you pay for.
Point: My WordPress Website Packages are created on the ‘number’ of web pages you need. And not on the ‘number’ of ‘options’ one needs to create a website.
See what I mean?
I don’t want you to pay more so that you can get ‘all the options’. This is not a game here. You need those options if you want to make it out there.
So, yes, I want you to have all the bell and whistle. I want you to start out solid and on the right foot.
And yes, that is why I charge for the number of web pages you want and not for the number of options.
I Thought So.
Let’s Move Forward with Your Project. Let’s Make This a Reality.